Online Only Auction-Certified Real Estate Auction, Clearwater Florida Commercial Property
The Clearwater Florida Commercial Real Estate Auction ends May 4!
Register and Bid online at www.OnlineOnlyAuctions.com
Terms & Conditions have been updated and posted for the property by United Country Certified Real Estate.
Here are the Bidding instructions for the Florida Commercial Property Auction :
1. Go to www.onlineonlyauctions.com
2. Click on: "Court Ordered Bankruptcy Online Only Auction-Tampa Bay Commercial, Clearwater Florida"
3. Below the property thumbnail image, click on text "ALL ITEMS (1)"
4. Enter a) Current Bid and/or Maximum Bid. (The Maximum bid is not required but suggested. The Maximum Bid amount is not available to the public. The system will enter a proxy bid on your behalf in small increments if you are outbid until another purchaser succeeds your maximum bid amount.)
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and Enter your Bidder Number & Password
6. Click on the box next to "I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this auction."
7. Click "Continue"
8. Verify the amount indicated is the intended bid amount and click "SUBMIT BIDS"
Anyone who wishes to attend or submit a bid in person to the Auctioneer can do so on May 4, 2010 between 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm at the law offices of Stichter, Riedel, Blain & Prosser, P.A., 110 East Madison Street, Suite 200, Tampa, Florida 33602.
Details can be found on the Auction Calendar at CertifiedLandAuction.com
Clearwater Florida Commercial Property Online Only Auction, produced by United Country Certified Real Estate is by order of the United States Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division and the final order of sale will be announced Thursday after submission to the court.